Your RSVP Has Been SubmittedPlease review the information below to ensure you are best prepared to take the TEAS exam.
- The TEAS is a 4 hour test of essential academic skills. You will be tested on Reading Comprehension, English, Math and Science knowledge. You will not be allowed to use a calculator during the test.
- The exam fee is $55.00 - prepaid and non-refundable and non-transferable, payable to the campus prior to taking the exam. For your convenience, you may pay the TEAS exam fee over the phone by calling 818-243-1131.
- The TEAS exam will be administered in GCC's main campus, located at 240 N. Brand Blvd., Glendale, CA 91203 (on the lower level)
- SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: You must obtain your ATI username and password prior to the exam date. Go to www.atitesting.com and set up your username and password information. You cannot test without it.
- Get your ATI username and password prior to the exam date from www.atitesting.com
- Arrive at the campus 15 minutes prior to the exam start time
- Pay the exam fee at the campus
What to Bring
- Bring Proof of your ATI username.
- #2 pencils and scratch paper
- Photo Student ID or Driver’s License — You will not be admitted to the testing area without proper ID.
Testing Results Information
- Your results will be available 24-hours after your test.
- You may access your test results at www.atitesting.com
- Your ATI user name and password is your logon.
Exam Preparation Links
- You may purchase the TEAS Study Guide through www.atitesting.com
- You can find more information about the TEAS at www.atitesting.com
TEAS Success Tips
- Get a good nights' rest prior to the exam date
- Eat a healthy meal before the exam
- Arrive at the campus 15 minutes early
- Give yourself time to use the restroom prior to the exam
If you have questions please call 818-243-1131 or contact us via email at email@example.com.