Student Success Stories
"I graduated from the LVN program in 2007. Glendale Career College assisted me in finding employment in a facility where I've been employed for over a year!"Jacobi Smith
"The Glendale Career College program changed my life! I am grateful for the education I received from Glendale Career College. I would recommend GCC to anyone who is looking to advance their life. "Trent Northcutt
"I love everything about GCC. I am a graduate of GCC from the Surgical Technology Program in 2010. They provided me with all the tools and training I needed to become the successful person that I am today."Jennifer Jean Smith
"Tell us your story!Glendale Career College Family
How did your experience at Glendale Carreer College help you? Did our career services team help you find a job after you graduated? Have you been promoted to a new position?
If you have a story you would like to share, we would love to hear it! "
Associate of Arts in Nursing Course Activities
Registered Nurses (RNs) provide and coordinate patient care, educate patients and the public about various health conditions, and provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members.
Registered Nurses typically perform the following tasks:
- Recording patient history and personal information.
- Administering patients’ medicines and treatments.
- Setting up plans for patients’ care or contribute to existing plans.
- Observing patients and record the observations.
- Consulting and collaborate with doctors and other healthcare professionals.
- Operating and monitoring medical equipment.
- Helping perform diagnostic tests and analyze the results.
- Teaching patients and their families how to manage illnesses or injuries.
- Explaining what to do at home after treatment.
Get started now!
Learn more about Glendale Career College and our programs.