Student Success Stories
"I graduated from the LVN program in 2007. Glendale Career College assisted me in finding employment in a facility where I've been employed for over a year!"Jacobi Smith
"The Glendale Career College program changed my life! I am grateful for the education I received from Glendale Career College. I would recommend GCC to anyone who is looking to advance their life. "Trent Northcutt
"I love everything about GCC. I am a graduate of GCC from the Surgical Technology Program in 2010. They provided me with all the tools and training I needed to become the successful person that I am today."Jennifer Jean Smith
"Tell us your story!Glendale Career College Family
How did your experience at Glendale Carreer College help you? Did our career services team help you find a job after you graduated? Have you been promoted to a new position?
If you have a story you would like to share, we would love to hear it! "
Dental Assistant Course Activities
Dental assistants perform many tasks, ranging from patient care and taking x-rays to record keeping and scheduling appointments. Their duties vary by state and by the dentists’ offices where they work. Graduates of the Dental Assistant program routinely find entry-level positions working in dental offices, clinics and other oral health care facilities.
Dental Assistants typically perform the following tasks:
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Preparing patients for exams
- Recording patient history and personal information
- Measuring vital signs, such as blood pressure
- Assisting physicians with patient examinations
- Prepping instruments for doctors
- Giving patients injections or medications as directed by the physician and as permitted by state law
- Preparing patient samples for laboratory tests
Get started now!
Learn more about Glendale Career College and our programs.