Student Success Stories
"The Glendale Career College program changed my life! I am grateful for the education I received from Glendale Career College. I would recommend GCC to anyone who is looking to advance their life. "Trent Northcutt
"Tell us your story!Glendale Career College Family
How did your experience at Glendale Carreer College help you? Did our career services team help you find a job after you graduated? Have you been promoted to a new position?
If you have a story you would like to share, we would love to hear it! "
"I love everything about GCC. I am a graduate of GCC from the Surgical Technology Program in 2010. They provided me with all the tools and training I needed to become the successful person that I am today."Jennifer Jean Smith
"I graduated from the LVN program in 2007. Glendale Career College assisted me in finding employment in a facility where I've been employed for over a year!"Jacobi Smith
Medical Insurance Biller & Coder – Distance Education Course Activities
Medical Insurance Billers and Coders organize and manage health information data by ensuring that it maintains its quality, accuracy, accessibility, and security in both paper files and electronic systems. They use various classification systems to code and categorize patient information for insurance reimbursement purposes, for databases and registries, and to maintain patients’ medical and treatment histories.
Medical Billers typically perform the following tasks:
- Scheduling patient appointments.
- Reviewing patients’ records for timeliness, completeness, accuracy, and appropriateness of data.
- Organizing and maintaining data for clinical databases and registries.
- Tracking patient outcomes for quality assessment.
- Using classification software to assign clinical codes for reimbursement and data analysis.
- Electronically recording data for collection, storage, analysis, retrieval, and reporting.
- Maintaining confidentiality of patients’ records.
Get started now!
Learn more about Glendale Career College and our programs.