Designed for RNs who want to advance their education, this program builds on the training you received to become a RN and provides the additional knowledge and education you need to take your career to the next level.
Graduate Success Stories
Meet a Student Star - Monique Alvarez
Meet a Student Star - Derek Dominguez
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Registered Nurses (RNs) provide and coordinate patient care, educate patients and the public about various health conditions, and provide emotional support to patients and their family members.
Baccalaureate Registered Nurses, in addition to their nursing practice, typically perform some of the following:
- Assessment and documentation of patients, groups, communities and populations
- Developing or contributing to health care policy initiatives for state and global health concerns
- Collaboration with the interprofessional healthcare team to support identified access to care issues and health disparities of vulnerable populations
- Management of quality improvement metrics in all settings
- Leadership on nursing units as managers/coordinators of care and discharge planners
Learn more about Glendale Career College and our programs.