Designed for RNs who want to advance their education, this program builds on the training you received to become a RN and provides the additional knowledge and education you need to take your career to the next level.
Graduate Success Stories
Meet a Student Star - Derek Dominguez
Meet a Student Star - Monique Alvarez
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Activities
Registered Nurses (RNs) provide and coordinate patient care, educate patients and the public about various health conditions, and provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members.
Registered Nurses typically perform the following tasks:
- Recording patient history and personal information.
- Administering patients’ medicines and treatments.
- Setting up plans for patients’ care or contribute to existing plans.
- Observing patients and record the observations.
- Consulting and collaborate with doctors and other healthcare professionals.
- Operating and monitoring medical equipment.
- Helping perform diagnostic tests and analyze the results.
- Teaching patients and their families how to manage illnesses or injuries.
- Explaining what to do at home after treatment.
Learn more about Glendale Career College and our programs.