Student Success Stories
"I graduated from the LVN program in 2007. Glendale Career College assisted me in finding employment in a facility where I've been employed for over a year!"Jacobi Smith
"The Glendale Career College program changed my life! I am grateful for the education I received from Glendale Career College. I would recommend GCC to anyone who is looking to advance their life. "Trent Northcutt
"Tell us your story!Glendale Career College Family
How did your experience at Glendale Carreer College help you? Did our career services team help you find a job after you graduated? Have you been promoted to a new position?
If you have a story you would like to share, we would love to hear it! "
"I love everything about GCC. I am a graduate of GCC from the Surgical Technology Program in 2010. They provided me with all the tools and training I needed to become the successful person that I am today."Jennifer Jean Smith
Dental Assistant Course Activities
Dental assistants perform many tasks, ranging from patient care and taking x-rays to record keeping and scheduling appointments. Their duties vary by state and by the dentists’ offices where they work. Graduates of the Dental Assistant program routinely find entry-level positions working in dental offices, clinics and other oral health care facilities.
Dental Assistants typically perform the following tasks:
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Preparing patients for exams
- Recording patient history and personal information
- Measuring vital signs, such as blood pressure
- Assisting physicians with patient examinations
- Prepping instruments for doctors
- Giving patients injections or medications as directed by the physician and as permitted by state law
- Preparing patient samples for laboratory tests
Get started now!
Learn more about Glendale Career College and our programs.