Student Success Stories
"I love everything about GCC. I am a graduate of GCC from the Surgical Technology Program in 2010. They provided me with all the tools and training I needed to become the successful person that I am today."Jennifer Jean Smith
"Tell us your story!Glendale Career College Family
How did your experience at Glendale Carreer College help you? Did our career services team help you find a job after you graduated? Have you been promoted to a new position?
If you have a story you would like to share, we would love to hear it! "
"The Glendale Career College program changed my life! I am grateful for the education I received from Glendale Career College. I would recommend GCC to anyone who is looking to advance their life. "Trent Northcutt
"I graduated from the LVN program in 2007. Glendale Career College assisted me in finding employment in a facility where I've been employed for over a year!"Jacobi Smith
Dental Assistant Careers
The Dental Assistant program at North-West College provides the education and training needed to begin a career working in a variety of different dental and oral health care facilities.
Graduates of the program routinely find jobs working in:
- Dentists’ offices
- Dental clinics
- Dental laboratories
- And other health care related facilities
Quick Facts about Dental Assistants*
- Employment of Dental Assistants is projected to grow 18 percent nationally from 2014 to 2024, much faster than the average for all occupations.
- Ongoing research linking oral health and general health will likely continue to increase the demand for preventive dental services.
- Dentists are expected to continue to hire more Dental Assistants to complete routine tasks, allowing the dentist to see more patients in their practice and to spend their time on more complex procedures.
- Most Dental Assistants work in dentists’ offices; however, opportunities may exist in other locations, such as public health organizations, dental clinics, with the government, in prisons, and in branches of military.
- Most Dental Assistants work full time, but many employers offer part-time positions as well. Some specialty dental offices have night hours as well.
Get started now!
Learn more about Glendale Career College and our programs.