Student Success Stories
"Tell us your story!Glendale Career College Family
How did your experience at Glendale Carreer College help you? Did our career services team help you find a job after you graduated? Have you been promoted to a new position?
If you have a story you would like to share, we would love to hear it! "
"The Glendale Career College program changed my life! I am grateful for the education I received from Glendale Career College. I would recommend GCC to anyone who is looking to advance their life. "Trent Northcutt
"I graduated from the LVN program in 2007. Glendale Career College assisted me in finding employment in a facility where I've been employed for over a year!"Jacobi Smith
"I love everything about GCC. I am a graduate of GCC from the Surgical Technology Program in 2010. They provided me with all the tools and training I needed to become the successful person that I am today."Jennifer Jean Smith
Medical Assistant Course Activities
Graduates of the Medical Assistant program routinely find entry-level positions working in health care offices and facilities, including private medical offices, clinics, hospitals, public health organizations, and other health care related organizations.
Medical Assistants typically perform the following tasks:
- Scheduling patient appointments.
- Preparing patients for exams.
- Recording patient history and personal information.
- Measuring vital signs, such as blood pressure.
- Assisting physicians with patient examinations.
- Prepping instruments for doctors.
- Giving patients injections or medications as directed by the physician and as permitted by state law.
- Preparing patient samples for laboratory tests.
Get started now!
Learn more about Glendale Career College and our programs.