Student Success Stories
"I love everything about GCC. I am a graduate of GCC from the Surgical Technology Program in 2010. They provided me with all the tools and training I needed to become the successful person that I am today."Jennifer Jean Smith
"The Glendale Career College program changed my life! I am grateful for the education I received from Glendale Career College. I would recommend GCC to anyone who is looking to advance their life. "Trent Northcutt
"Tell us your story!Glendale Career College Family
How did your experience at Glendale Carreer College help you? Did our career services team help you find a job after you graduated? Have you been promoted to a new position?
If you have a story you would like to share, we would love to hear it! "
"I graduated from the LVN program in 2007. Glendale Career College assisted me in finding employment in a facility where I've been employed for over a year!"Jacobi Smith
Medical Assistant Careers
The Medical Assistant program at Glendale Career College provides the education and training needed to begin a career working in a variety of different medical and health care facilities.
Graduates of the program routinely find jobs working in:
- Physicians’ offices
- Research facilities
- Public health organizations
- And other health care related facilities.
Quick Facts about Medical Assistants*
- Employment of Medical Assistants is projected to grow 23 percent nationally from 2014 to 2024, much faster than the average for all occupations.
- Medical Assistants work mostly in primary care, a steadily growing sector of the health care industry.
- Physicians are expected to hire more Medical Assistants to perform routine administrative and clinical duties, allowing the physicians to see more patients as their practices expand.
- Most Medical Assistants work in physicians’ offices, hospitals, outpatient clinics, and other health care facilities. In 2014, more than half of all Medical Assistants worked in physicians’ offices.
- Most medical assistants work full time. Some work evenings, weekends, or holidays to cover shifts in medical facilities that are always open.
Get started now!
Learn more about Glendale Career College and our programs.