Student Success Stories
"The Glendale Career College program changed my life! I am grateful for the education I received from Glendale Career College. I would recommend GCC to anyone who is looking to advance their life. "Trent Northcutt
"I love everything about GCC. I am a graduate of GCC from the Surgical Technology Program in 2010. They provided me with all the tools and training I needed to become the successful person that I am today."Jennifer Jean Smith
"Tell us your story!Glendale Career College Family
How did your experience at Glendale Carreer College help you? Did our career services team help you find a job after you graduated? Have you been promoted to a new position?
If you have a story you would like to share, we would love to hear it! "
"I graduated from the LVN program in 2007. Glendale Career College assisted me in finding employment in a facility where I've been employed for over a year!"Jacobi Smith
Surgical Technologist Careers
The Surgical Technologist program at North-West College provides the education and training needed to begin a career working in a variety of different medical and health care facilities.
Graduates of the program routinely find jobs working in:
- Surgical centers
- Outpatient clinics
- Physicians’ offices (for doctors who perform outpatient surgery)
Quick Facts about Surgical Technologists*
- Employment of Surgical Technologists is projected to grow 15 percent nationally from 2014 to 2024, much faster than the average for all occupations.
- About 70 percent of Surgical Technologists worked in hospitals in 2014. Some work in outpatient care centers or in offices of physicians who perform outpatient surgery.
- Most Surgical Technologists work full time. Surgical Technologists employed in hospitals may work or be on call during nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Surgical Technologists may also be required to work shifts lasting longer than 8 hours.
Get started now!
Learn more about Glendale Career College and our programs.