Student Success Stories
"I graduated from the LVN program in 2007. Glendale Career College assisted me in finding employment in a facility where I've been employed for over a year!"Jacobi Smith
"The Glendale Career College program changed my life! I am grateful for the education I received from Glendale Career College. I would recommend GCC to anyone who is looking to advance their life. "Trent Northcutt
"Tell us your story!Glendale Career College Family
How did your experience at Glendale Carreer College help you? Did our career services team help you find a job after you graduated? Have you been promoted to a new position?
If you have a story you would like to share, we would love to hear it! "
"I love everything about GCC. I am a graduate of GCC from the Surgical Technology Program in 2010. They provided me with all the tools and training I needed to become the successful person that I am today."Jennifer Jean Smith
Surgical Technologist Careers
The Surgical Technologist program at North-West College provides the education and training needed to begin a career working in a variety of different medical and health care facilities.
Graduates of the program routinely find jobs working in:
- Surgical centers
- Outpatient clinics
- Physicians’ offices (for doctors who perform outpatient surgery)
Quick Facts about Surgical Technologists*
- Employment of Surgical Technologists is projected to grow 15 percent nationally from 2014 to 2024, much faster than the average for all occupations.
- About 70 percent of Surgical Technologists worked in hospitals in 2014. Some work in outpatient care centers or in offices of physicians who perform outpatient surgery.
- Most Surgical Technologists work full time. Surgical Technologists employed in hospitals may work or be on call during nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Surgical Technologists may also be required to work shifts lasting longer than 8 hours.
Get started now!
Learn more about Glendale Career College and our programs.