Associate of Arts in Nursing Program
New Student Orientation - Wednesday, April 26
As part of the admissions process for the Associate of Arts in Nursing program, you and your family are invited to attend an Orientation session at the campus this Wednesday, April 26. Attendance is mandatory for all new students.
New Student Program Orientation
Learn more about Glendale Career College and get access to resources you need to have a successful college experience:
- Get to know the program faculty and staff
- Meet other incoming nursing students
- Review the college's policies, procedures and guidelines
- Go over the Registered Nursing program curriculum, course objectives and expectations
- Get your questions and concerns resolved before classes start
- Receive your class schedule
- Obtain your GCC student ID
Select a Session and RSVP Now
Parents and other family members are encouraged to attend Orientation to learn more about how they can help support you to have a successful college experience.