GCC San Diego Commencement
Registration & Information
GCC San Diego Commencement CeremonySaturday, February 8 - 1:00 pm
California Center for the Arts
340 N. Escondido Blvd.
Escondido, CA 92025
Students in “Good Standing” are eligible to participate. You are considered in good standing if you:
- Complete all required hours (Workshops/Seminars/Clinical/Internship/Computer Classes).
- Complete all classroom requirements and pass senior finals/exit exams.
- Pay tuition balance.
All eligible graduates must complete the online registration form and bring it to your campus before 4:30pm on Friday, January 17, 2020 to participate.
- Complete and submit Registration form (print legibly or type).
- Registration fee is $65 and includes Cap, Gown, college pin, diploma cover, and 6 tickets.
- Registration fee for graduates with Perfect Attendance is $35 and includes Cap, Gown, college pin, diploma cover, and 6 tickets (sign-off by Campus Director required).
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Should the graduate fail to meet participation guidelines prior to Friday, February 7, 2020, registration fees will be applied to the next scheduled graduation ceremony.
- Acceptable payment methods include: Cash, Check, Money Order, and Debit/Credit card.
Late registrants will be accepted based on availability (additional fees may apply).
- Cap and Gown sizes cannot be guaranteed after registration deadline.
- Guest tickets are subject to availability.
Cap, Gown & Ticket Pick Up
Pick up your cap, gown and tickets on Wednesday, February 5 at the GCC San Diego Cap & Gown Expo. The Expo will be held from 4:00pm – 7:00pm.
Please contact the campus if you have questions or cannot attend the Cap & Gown Expo.
Commencement Photography Information
Paul Switzer Photography
Paul Switzer Photography will be on-site taking photographs before and during the ceremony. Should you wish to have photographs taken with your family prior to check in, please arrive by 11:30 a.m.
If you wish to purchase photographs from the graduation ceremony, please download and complete the Photography Order Form and send it directly to Paul Switzer Photography.
For more information, contact Paul Switzer Photography directly at 818-545-7172, or visit them on the web at: www.switzer-photo.com.
Glendale Career College is not responsible for organizing or assisting with the purchase of photographs.