Students in “Good Standing” are eligible to participate. You are considered in good standing if you:
All eligible graduates must complete the online registration form and bring it to your campus before 4:30 pm on Friday, September 29, 2017 to participate.
- Click to complete and print out the online registration form.
- Registration fee is $65 and includes Cap, Gown, and 4 tickets.
- Registration fee for graduates with Perfect Attendance is $35 and includes Cap, Gown, and 4 tickets (sign off by Campus Director required).
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Should the graduate fail to meet participation guidelines prior to Friday, September 29, 2017, registration fees will be applied to the next scheduled graduation ceremony.
- Acceptable payment methods include: Cash, Check, Money Order, and Debit/Credit card.
Late registrants will be accepted based on availability (additional fees may apply).
- Cap and Gown sizes cannot be guaranteed after registration deadline.
- Guest tickets are subject to availability.
Cap, Gown & Ticket Pick Up
Pick up your cap, gown and tickets on Wednesday, October 11 at the GCC Cap & Gown Expo. The Expo will be held from 11am - 2pm. Please contact the campus if you have questions or cannot attend the Cap & Gown Expo.