Students in “Good Standing” are eligible to participate. You are considered in good standing if you:
- Complete all required hours (Workshops/Seminars/Clinical/Internship/Computer Classes).
- Complete all classroom requirements and pass senior final.
- Pay tuition balance.
All eligible graduates must complete the online registration form and bring it to your campus before 4:30 pm on Friday, April 22 to participate.
- Click to complete and print out the online registration form.
- Registration fee is $70 and includes Cap, Gown, college pin, diploma cover, and 4 tickets.
- Registration fee for graduates with Perfect Attendance is $35 and includes Cap, Gown, college pin, diploma cover, and 4 tickets. Perfect Attendance must be verified and signed-off by your Campus Director.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Should the graduate fail to meet participation guidelines prior to Friday, May 13, registration fees will be applied to the next scheduled graduation ceremony.
- Acceptable payment methods include: Cash, Check, Money Order, and Debit/Credit card.
Late registrants will be accepted based on availability (additional fees may apply).
- Cap and Gown sizes cannot be guaranteed after registration deadline.
- Guest tickets are subject to availability.
Cap, Gown & Ticket Pick Up
Graduates may pick up their caps, gowns and tickets at the Glendale Career College Cap & Gown Expo. We will post the event date when it is announced.
Please contact the campus for more details.