Test of Essential Academic Skill (TEAS)
Associate of Arts in Nursing Program Readiness Assessment Exam
The Test of Essential Academic Skills, more universally known as the TEAS test, is a proctored, standardized examination prepared by the Assessment Technologies Institute (ATI) to determine the overall academic preparedness of pupils who are attempting to enroll in a school's nursing program.
As part of the admissions process for acceptance into the Associate of Arts in Nursing program we require all candidates who wish to qualify for the program to take the TEAS exam.
TEAS Exam Dates
GCC will be administering the TEAS Exam on the following dates:
- Thursday, June 30 -- 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM
Seating is limited, so you must RSVP to reserve your spot. Please be sure to review the Exam Details below before you click the RSVP button at the bottom of this page.
Take the TEAS June 30
- The TEAS is a 4 hour test of essential academic skills. You will be tested on Reading Comprehension, English, Math and Science knowledge. You will not be allowed to use a calculator during the test.
- The exam fee is $55.00 - prepaid and non-refundable and non-transferable, payable to the campus prior to taking the exam. For your convenience, you may pay the TEAS exam fee over the phone by calling 818-243-1131.
- The TEAS exam will be administered in GCC's main campus, located at 240 N. Brand Blvd., Glendale, CA 91203 (on the lower level)
- SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: You must obtain your ATI username and password prior to the exam date. Go to www.atitesting.com and set up your username and password information. You cannot test without it.
- RSVP to reserve your spot by clicking the link at the bottom of this page. Space is limited.
- Get your ATI username and password prior to the exam date from www.atitesting.com
- Arrive at the campus 15 minutes prior to the exam start time
- Pay the exam fee at the campus
What to Bring
- Bring Proof of your ATI username.
- #2 pencils and scratch paper
- Photo Student ID or Driver’s License — You will not be admitted to the testing area without proper ID.
Testing Results Information
- Your results will be available 24-hours after your test.
- You may access your test results at www.atitesting.com
- Your ATI user name and password is your logon.
Exam Preparation Links
- You may purchase the TEAS Study Guide through www.atitesting.com
- You can find more information about the TEAS at www.atitesting.com
TEAS Success Tips
- Get a good nights' rest prior to the exam date
- Eat a healthy meal before the exam
- Arrive at the campus 15 minutes early
- Give yourself time to use the restroom prior to the exam
RSVP Now to take the TEAS Exam at GCC
Click the link below to RSVP for the next TEAS exam date. Seating is limited, so you must RSVP to reserve your spot.
Take the TEAS June 30