Vocational Nursing Program
New Student Orientation - Wednesday, Sept. 13
As part of the admissions process for the Vocational Nursing program, you and your family are invited to attend a New Student Orientation session at the campus this Wednesday, September 13.
New Student Orientation
Learn more about Glendale Career College and get access to resources you need to have a successful college experience:
- Get to know the program faculty and staff
- Meet other incoming nursing students
- Review the college's policies, procedures and guidelines
- Go over the program curriculum, course objectives and expectations
- Get your questions and concerns resolved before classes start
- Complete any pending documentation and uniform sizing
Please RSVP Now
Parents and other family members are encouraged to attend Orientation to learn more about how they can help support you to have a successful college experience.