Student Success Stories
"Tell us your story!Glendale Career College Family
How did your experience at Glendale Carreer College help you? Did our career services team help you find a job after you graduated? Have you been promoted to a new position?
If you have a story you would like to share, we would love to hear it! "
"I graduated from the LVN program in 2007. Glendale Career College assisted me in finding employment in a facility where I've been employed for over a year!"Jacobi Smith
"The Glendale Career College program changed my life! I am grateful for the education I received from Glendale Career College. I would recommend GCC to anyone who is looking to advance their life. "Trent Northcutt
"I love everything about GCC. I am a graduate of GCC from the Surgical Technology Program in 2010. They provided me with all the tools and training I needed to become the successful person that I am today."Jennifer Jean Smith
Medical Insurance Biller & Coder Careers
The Medical Insurance Billing program at Glendale Career College is a professional health care training course designed to provide the fundamental knowledge and education needed to begin working with medical and insurance records as a medical biller, professional coder or other medical office professional.
Graduates of the program routinely find jobs working in:
- Physician’s offices
- Medical clinics
- Nursing care facilities
- And other health care related facilities.
Quick Facts about Medical Insurance Billers & Coders*
- Employment of Medical Insurance Billers is projected to grow 15 percent nationally from 2014 to 2024, much faster than the average for all occupations.
- The increasing adaptation and use of electronic health records (EHRs) will continue to change the job responsibilities of Medical Insurance Billers.
- Most Medical Insurance Billers work full time. In health care facilities that are always open, such as hospitals, they may work evening or overnight shifts.
- An aging population will require more medical services, and Medical Insurance Billers and Coders will be needed to organize and manage the older generations’ health information data.
- Medical Insurance Billers typically work in offices and may spend many hours in front of computer monitors. Some technicians may work from home.
Get started now!
Learn more about Glendale Career College and our programs.