Learn More About Our Standards, Memberships and Program Accreditations
Glendale Career College maintains the relevancy and quality of its training programs through compliance and involvement with the following:
Accreditation and Approval
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
- Approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (bppe.ca.gov)
- Vocational Nursing programs are approved by the Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT)
- The Surgical Technology Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) and is programmatically accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- The Associate of Arts in Nursing (Registered Nursing) program is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN) (rn.ca.gov)
Memberships and Affiliations
- All programs are regularly reviewed by advisory boards comprised of doctors, dentists, pharmacists, paralegals and accountants.
- Approved for the training of veterans.
- Approved to train State Vocational Rehabilitation students.
- Affiliated with hospitals, clinics, doctors, dentists, optometric, law, accounting and clerical professionals for internship and clinical training, and graduate employment. Our graduate services are well recognized by many employers.
- We participate in the Greater Avenues for Independence (GAIN) Program.
- A charter member of the California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools, which includes the California Association of Paramedical Schools.
Recognized as a volunteer group for student community involvement by the following organizations:
- American Cancer Society
- American Red Cross
- American Heart Association
- Los Angeles County Health Department
- Community Health Projects
- Centers and clinics in Los Angeles and Orange County, San Bernardino County, and San Gabriel Valley
Call 800-639-3384. Glendale Career College will provide you with the skills you need to begin your new career.