Glendale Career College maintains the relevancy and quality of its training programs through compliance and involvement with the following:
Accreditation and Approval
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
- Approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (bppe.ca.gov)*
- Vocational Nursing programs are approved by the Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT)
- The Surgical Technology Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) and is programmatically accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- The Associate of Arts in Nursing (Registered Nursing) program is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN) (rn.ca.gov)
Memberships and Affiliations
- All programs are regularly reviewed by advisory boards comprised of doctors, dentists, pharmacists, paralegals and accountants.
- Approved for the training of veterans.
- Approved to train State Vocational Rehabilitation students.
- Affiliated with hospitals, clinics, doctors, dentists, optometric, law, accounting and clerical professionals for internship and clinical training, and graduate employment. Our graduate services are well recognized by many employers.
- We participate in the Greater Avenues for Independence (GAIN) Program.
- A charter member of the California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools, which includes the California Association of Paramedical Schools.
Recognized as a volunteer group for student’s community involvement by the following organizations:
- American Cancer Society
- American Red Cross
- American Heart Association
- Los Angeles County Health Department
- Community Health Projects
- Centers and clinics in Los Angeles and Orange County, San Bernardino County, and San Gabriel Valley
*This institution is a private institution approved to operate by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education. Approval to operate means the institution is compliant with the minimum standards contained in the California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009 (as amended) and Division 7.5 of Title 5 of the California Code of Regulations.
Fill out a very short online form and one of our admissions representatives will reach out to you and answer all of your questions.
Apply Online Now!
Ready to make your decision now? You can apply now online in under a few minutes.
Schedule a Tour
Come and see us in person! Talk to your future instructors, meet your future classmates and get familiar with your new home.